What to expect from Wealth Management Services
- You will receive monthly investment activity statements.
- We will meet with you on a regular basis or more often if requested by you, to review your portfolio and discuss any other financial planning needs you have.
- We will advise you in all areas of financial planning which includes, but is not limited to investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning and risk management (insurance services).
- We will work closely with your CPA, Attorney, or other professionals. If you do not have them, we can provide referrals.
- We will advise you promptly of any changes in our investment allocation recommendations.
- We will advise you of new investment opportunities that may be suitable for you. As an example, structured products or option strategies.
- We will adjust your investment plan when you advise us of changes in your financial condition or future plans.
- When you need to distribute funds from your investment plan, we will advise you which investments to take distributions from and then how to reallocate your investments if necessary.
- We will monitor, evaluate and make necessary recommendations/changes relative to your outside holdings as well as those we manage for you, provided you supply us the necessary information.
- To monitor your portfolio using quantitative risk tolerance technology and portfolio engineering software powered by Riskalyze.
What Wealth Management Services expects from their clients.
- If we contact you requesting information and/or feedback, it is important that you get back to us in a timely manner.
- Investing in one’s future is a long term plan. We hope when the markets are turbulent you remember this and try your best to have confidence and stay the course. Remember how volatile 2008-09 was and look where the markets are now.
- We want our clients to remember that we are not market timers, nor can we control or predict what the markets will do over a short period of time.
- If you have any questions, we ask that you call us to answer them and give peace of mind.
- If you would like us to do something differently or have constructive criticism, please let us know.
- As important, if are happy with the advice and service we provide. We would appreciate the opportunity to be introduced to people you know.
- From time to time we host events for our clients, so we can meet other people who might benefit from our service. Let us know if you’d like to host one of these events.
Get started today
- Get in touch today for a no cost or obligation consultation, and Riskalyze questionnaire.